Friday, January 3, 2014

what the New Year brings

We were shopping at World Market and I saw this lovely piece of art.  I loved the saying.  I couldn't put it down, so now it sits on my fireplace mantel.

 
For 2014, my goal is to enjoy life as art.  Here is how:
  • Live in the Moment. I want to worry less and enjoy my family, because my little boys are growing so fast and time flies way too fast.
  • Be Creative.  I want to become a better photographer and continue working on my blog.  This hobby is my outlet and brings calm to my soul.
  • Continue to noticing the Living God that surrounds me and let His presence bring me joy.
  • Live intentionally.  Life is a gift, I want to be intentionally about my days.
  • Love deeply.  I am so blessed by amazing people in my life, especially my husband and our sons.

Happy New Year everyone!



Join the fun.  What are your thoughts on 2014?  Link up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment