Friday, March 21, 2014

five on friday

I thought I would join in the Friday fun over at Hello Happiness, so here it goes:

1.  I spoke at Fellowship of Christian Athletes this week. I just shared what God placed on my heart to a bunch of teenagers -  I feel like I can do anything now.

2.  I had writing club and it was amazing, as always.  One of the members brought inspirational books that made my heart pitter-patter.  If you want to read about my writing club click here.


3.  I am going through pictures from my boys school choir concert and I love how my middle son, who loves to play it cool while at home, gets really excited when he sees us at school. 

He actually said to us, "My choir concert is Monday.  Can anyone come?" 
"Of course we will come!"



Our oldest always acts like he is totally bored (like in the first picture), but as his mother, I know he feels totally cool doing his concert (like in his second picture).  No one would know by his actions that he was been singing at the top of his lungs for weeks at home preparing for his big moment on stage.  It's such a great reminder that you never know what is going on in a person's heart and if their actions really reflect what they are thinking.
4.  Our youngest son was especially cute this week, for no reason other than he is three and that is just an awesome age to be.
5.  I was recently introduced to this kind of tea - I may never drink anything else again.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hello from the link up! Your boys are so cute! Hope you and your family are enjoying a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!:) Hope you all are having a lovely weekend also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Cheryl! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete