Monday, March 24, 2014

photoshop elements actions

I love reading blogs that share their photography secrets, so I thought I would share some of mine.  I have primarily been using Photoshop Elements with some free actions from The CoffeeShop Blog.  It is a fabulous blog, full of great tips - it is well worth it to swing by.

My favorite free actions are:  Dandelion Wine, Sun-Kissed Butter, Soft Velvet Matte, Matte Color, Vintage Matte Color, Vivid 2, Mellow Yellow Sunshine and Luminous Color Burst.

Before and after shot using Coffeeshop Vivid 2:
 
Before and after shot using CoffeeShop Matte Color:
 
Before and after shot using Coffee Shot Sun-Kissed Butter:



What I am especially giddy about is that I just loaded Photoshop on my computer (the fancy one, not elements - though I still love and will use PSE).  I also downloaded some cool actions for PS from here and I am excited to start playing! My poor kids...I am their paparazzi momma...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you wrote this. I'd used coffeeshop actions in the past, but changed computers and lost everything and couldn't remember for the life of me what I'd used! Haha Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete