Monday, June 23, 2014

Child-like faith...

We stood in awe of the beautiful Rocky Mountains. 
 
I said, “Standing here, I do not see how anyone could doubt that there is a God.” 
In disbelief, my middle son replied, “People doubt there is a God?” 
Child-like faith is so refreshing.  My son doesn’t have to know all the answers and doesn’t see God as the great force in the sky who is obligated to give us all exactly what we want or think we need.  He just knows that there is a God and believes in Him. 
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." (Psalm 119:1)
I gazed upon the skies and mountains that proclaimed the work of God's hands and in that moment, I fully understood my son's childlike faith. 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scenery! Looks like a wonderful trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was so fun! Luckily our boys are easily entertained by sticks and dirt so they had a great time!

      Delete
  2. the photos are so lovely! God is such a beautiful Creator! your title brought to mind jason gray's 'a way to see in the dark' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just listened to that song. Incredible. I hadn't heard it before. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete