Thursday, August 21, 2014

Perspective

This summer has been awesome.  Totally awesome.

But here's the catch: nothing is different from any other summer.  We have all our normal ups and downs of daily life.

However, last year was my first year back teaching high school part-time after being a stay-at-home-mom for six years.

The fact that I didn't had to be at work made this summer so sweet.  This says nothing about my job.  I am passionate about teaching and feel like going back to work was the right decision for me and our family.

But still...

Being home this summer with my boys was heavenly.  No schedule.  Reduced commitments.  This summer was sweeter than any other summer because I appreciated being home more.

I love teaching...but man, I love being home.

Here are some of my favorite pictures.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this recap. You got some amazing pictures to remember your awesome summer!!

    ReplyDelete