Friday, September 26, 2014

Mother/Son Photo Ideas

Of all the inventions that people have come up with, I do not see why we haven't invented something to freeze time.  Or even just bottle up moments so we can walk back into them and visit them anytime we want.  My babies grow too fast and it really bothers me.  My heart breaks a little bit each time one of my boys turns a year older.

So, my inexpensive therapy???

I have tried to come out from behind the camera and be in pictures with my sons more. 
 The camera is the closest invention we have come up with that captures a moment. 

I will take it...well, until someone comes up with something better.

I have been playing with Photoshop and different ways to edit.  Here is what I came up with.

Grateful to link to these blogs and Christian Mommy Blogger.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos...good job on the editing experiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! And if anyone ever invents one of those step back in time machines, I'm afraid there'd have to be a Time machines Anonymous group to go with it. We're all too tempted to live in the past and miss the moment God gave us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that! You are probably right!:)

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the Mommy Moments link up. These are great pictures. It's true, the camera is the best attempt at freezing time. We have taken so many pictures of our little guy that we need to remind ourselves to also join in and capture those moments between all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are fantastic and what a great idea to be pictured with your children. Thanks for this post!
    MommyCrusader.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun and so precious!

    ReplyDelete