Friday, September 5, 2014

photography

  The secret to great photos in the midst of busy life????  
 
Take them when it is convenient and don't worry if you don't have much time. 
 
I snapped these of my good friend and her daughters in under 10 minutes before they were off to a wedding.  I love that in a few minutes, photos that capture the excitement and anticipation of a fun evening are forever recorded.  Life holds so many beautiful moments. 
  

Editing tips:  The photo above, I brighten and increased the contrast in Photoshop, then ran the Vintage Matte Free Action from the Coffee Shop Blog.  Totally my favorite photo.

2 comments:

  1. I love the moment of mother and daughter laughing together... perfect!
    I host a favorite photo linkup... just started it this week! I'd love you to post this on there!
    Carolyn
    Photo blog: http://www.ccmcafeephotographytheblog.com/2014/09/favorite-photo-linkup-butterfly.html
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolyn, I just linked up at your blog. You take such amazing photos! I am so glad you introduced me to your blog!

      Delete