Friday, October 24, 2014

Cute photo ideas using old Halloween costumes.

If you want to check out some fun idea for costumes head over to Simple Moments Stick.  My three boys - in all their super hero glory -  are one of the featured costumes over there. The pictures are from just two years ago, but oh how they look so young!  Time - sometimes good comes out of you, but sometimes you are my enemy.
 
Also, I found a great picture floating around the internet. A little girl was sitting on a stool, reading a magazine and all her princess dresses were on a clothes line behind her.  She was taking a break from all her royal responsibilities.  It was so cute.  I didn't pin it so it is lost to me, but I thought it was a great way to reuse some of the fabulous Halloween costumes we have.
 
My little superheroes...taking a rest break...

...laughing at how many close calls they had in their adventures...
 
and posing for their fans.
 
Adventure is so important to my boys.  These photos tell a little bit of their story and speak volumes to me as their mother.

 
Linked to: these blogs and Christian Mommy Blogger

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh haaa! My 3 yr old son exactly! We have that SAME Spiderman costume hanging up in his closet. In fact, last night, my hubby, son and I just added another costume. We bought him Wolverine. Can't wait to trick~or~treat!! So fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! I LOVE this photoshoot with your off-duty superheros! How absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You know what else would be fun too? A clothesline showing all the costumes through the years (if you kept them all). Thanks for linking up on Equipping Godly Women Fellowship Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT IDEA! I will have to use it! Thanks!:)

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute idea and fun keepsake! Your little superheros are adorable.

    ReplyDelete