Saturday, November 29, 2014

photography

Friends. 
Beautiful souls who get me. 
My writing club. Amazing women who understand my need to have a creative outlet through writing and photography. They understand that I better see how God’s beauty surrounds me through words and pictures and reflection on how Jesus daily shows up in my life.
This group has enriched my life. We are all so different. We have such different personalities and write completely different genres. But our differences create a place where I always learn and receive quality feedback on my writing.  The women believe in me, encourage me, and challenge me.  Every month I look forward to meeting with these wonderful women.
One of my writing club friends needed pictures for a project she is working on.  Of course, I wanted to take them.  Just for fun and as a reminder to myself of how blessed I am to have these women in my life, I posted a few of the pictures I took here.
Good friends.  The people in your life who make you feel smart, funny, connected, understood, and beautifully happy.  Totally priceless.

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! And yes, Cheryl - we do indeed believe in you! Your gifts are boundless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to photograph your beautiful family! Miss you!

      Delete