Saturday, February 14, 2015

Photography - Valentine's Day

Some day another woman will hold these boys heart, but today...
 I get to be their valentine.
 
You boys remind me how very blessed I am. You each are a miracle and a gift. When I look at you I remember how big God is. Without even knowing it, you help me look up. You remind me that God intentionally creates each human being with such beauty and uniqueness. My heart knows that God can do big things in and through your lives. God can use your gifts and talents to point others to Him. It gives me confidence that God can also use me. You and your dad surround me with your love and through it I feel God's love. You help me better understand "how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." (Ephesians 3: 18). I cherish you and am grateful for you.
 
I hope everyone has a beautiful day filled with love.  Happy Valentines Day. 
 
And speaking of love.  I felt BIG LOVE through Skipping Sideways Blog. Tia featured my blog post on "What to when life gets frustrating..."  I hope you get a chance to take a look at my featured post here.  Thank you, Tia!

Grateful to link to these blogs and Christian Mommy Blogger.

10 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I love this! Your boys are adorable. Enjoy every hug and sweet moment of being their Valentine. Thanks so much for sharing this at CMB. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb. Hope you had a wonderful Vday!

      Delete
  2. Great photos and happy Valentine's Day to you! Thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alison! Hope you had a nice Vday as well and thanks for letting me share!

      Delete
  3. So sweet! I too, cherish the fact the my kids are my Valentine's! Thank you for sharing at the #SHINEBlogHop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a phase of life that our kiddos get to be our Valentines, so it is fun to enjoy it. Thanks for letting me share!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photography and words Cheryl!
    This is my first visit to your blog and I love it! It is beautiful, encouraging, and uplifting. Thank you for sharing your talents and faith with the world!
    Blessings
    Haley Lillibridge
    Grace, Purpose & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I just checked out your blog and love it. I am following you now.:)

      Delete
  5. <3 Your boys are so fortunate to have you as their mama! I can't wit until Caleb's old enough to understand holidays (including Valentine's Day) and for him to be my little Valentine!!!

    ReplyDelete