Monday, May 16, 2016

Grateful for Ordinary

I wonder if the woman who handed me coffee this morning with her enthusiastic good-morning-and-happy-to-see-you greeting realized I drove away with a big smile on my face because of her. Her delivery was masterful. Thank you, lovely woman. You passed me steamy deliciousness and some of your energy, as well. I needed that today. I wonder how often we think that we are just doing us – ordinary us – and that doesn’t matter so much.  And yet other people – like me today – are so grateful for our ordinary.


3 comments:

  1. I like this post. No extra words need to be added. We all affect one another - and it can be good or bad. Glad someone gave you what you needed on this day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. No extra words need to be added. We all affect one another - and it can be good or bad. Glad someone gave you what you needed on this day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dionna. Some of the best stuff is in the little things, right?!?

      Delete