Saturday, March 18, 2017

A Mom In Full Control (50% of the Time)

No boys, we are NOT taking care of your aunt’s dog. It’s too much work. I know you said you’d do everything, but YOU KNOW I’ll end up cleaning up poop. I know Bella’s cute, but I like our dog-free home. I know you think it’s nice to help your aunt, but we can help her in other ways. I hear you that it’d be fun, but honestly, I don’t even really like dogs. No. It’s not happening. Quit asking. I'm a firm "no" on this. 

And here we are taking care of Bella. 

The boys slept around the dog like she was a campfire. When I picked them up from school the next day, my kindergartner said, "I just wanted Bella all day long." I could not drive fast enough to get home to her, according to my boys. Bella’s in danger of being over-loved. 

It’s good to be in control of my life. #FiftyPercentOfTheTime

Don't miss a post! Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment